Buy Speed Paste
Speed paste is the street name for the Class B drug amphetamine sulphate. Sometimes speed is used to refer to other types of amphetamines.
Speed is a stimulant and people take ‘speed’ to keep them awake, energised and alert.
Other key effects and risks are:
- Feeling ‘up’, excited and chatty.
- People take it because it gives them the energy to do things for hours without getting tired, things like dancing, talking, and going out.
- It can make people overactive, agitated or even acutely psychotic (this is a mental state when you see or hear things which aren’t there and have delusions).
- The high is generally followed by a long slow comedown, making you feel really irritable and depressed.
- Speed puts a strain on your heart and can cause heart problems – some people have died from taking too much.
What does speed look like?
Speed is usually an off-white or pinkish powder and can sometimes look like small crystals. The ‘base’ form of speed is usually purer and is a pinkish-grey colour and feels like putty. Buy Speed Paste…